Orders will be processed as soon as possible within standard business hours, and will be dispatched as soon as they're ready! In case when we do not have something in stock, you will be refunded and notified through email to avoid detainment of your shipment. Once your order is ready to be shipped, your order status will be updated and a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you. You can then continue to view progress on the tracking information provided.
Articles in this section
- My order has met the minimum amount for free shipping, but why am I still charged?
- Why is my order status "awaiting payment"? Should I re-order?
- Why is my order status "processing"?
- How long does it take for my order to be confirmed?
- When will you ship my order?
- I received an incorrect item, what do I do?
- I received a broken item, what do I do?
- Something is missing from my order, what do I do?
- Can I edit my shipping information?
- Can I edit my order list?
Article is closed for comments.