Most online payments are processed immediately. Your order status will be changed to "processing" and you will receive a confirmation email once your order is confirmed. If your order is still "awaiting payment" after 2 working days, kindly reach out to our help team at email@example.com for assistance. Unless you're certain the payment failed, do not re-order just yet to prevent duplication.
Articles in this section
- My order has met the minimum amount for free shipping, but why am I still charged?
- Why is my order status "awaiting payment"? Should I re-order?
- Why is my order status "processing"?
- How long does it take for my order to be confirmed?
- When will you ship my order?
- Can I edit my order list?
- I received an incorrect item, what do I do?
- I received a broken item, what do I do?
- Something is missing from my order, what do I do?