"Processing" indicates that payment is made and your order is being prepared for shipment. The processing period varies depending on the order size and complexity, it takes time for us to process your order before we're able to begin shipment.
Articles in this section
- My order has met the minimum amount for free shipping, but why am I still charged?
- Why is my order status "awaiting payment"? Should I re-order?
- Why is my order status "processing"?
- How long does it take for my order to be confirmed?
- When will you ship my order?
- I received an incorrect item, what do I do?
- I received a broken item, what do I do?
- Something is missing from my order, what do I do?
- Can I edit my shipping information?
- Can I edit my order list?
Article is closed for comments.